Lea la Declaración de Emergencia por Desastre Local de la Ciudad de Monticello, Orden Ejecutiva Núm. 20-04 - May 4, 2020
Review the White County Commissioner's Executive Order No. 20-02: White County Disaster Emergency Declaration
Review the Governor's Back on Track Stage 2 document beginning May 4th here.
With the reported number of positive Coronavirus cases continuing to rise (having doubled over the past three days, and not expected to peak for another one to two weeks) it is declared that a state of local emergency continues to exist in the City of Monticello. With regard to Essential Retail and Commercial Businesses permitted to be open under Governor Holcomb's Executive Orders, the Mayor, City Councl and Board of Public Works and Safety orders:
- Every person who enters such businesses, including business employees, must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) will not be allowed inside such businesses, unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Such businesses shall monitor and enforce these orders.
- All those considered 'high-risk' are encouraged to avoid all public gatherings.
- All persons are recommended to wear face coverings in all public settings. Residents should also continue to practice social distancing and good hygiene.
- This Executive Order is supplemental to Governor Holcomb's Executive Order No. 20-26 which all persons are recommended to review and obey. Pursuant to Governor Holcomb's Order, retail and commercial businesses, including those that have been open for the neccessities of life during previous Governor's Executive Orders may operate at 50% of capacity.