Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade December 4th
Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade Info & Rules Flyer
Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade Registration Form
The Rotary Club of Monticello & the Streets of Monticello Association announces the Annual Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade. The Parade will be held on Saturday, December 4th at 6:00PM. Join us for the fun and excitement of the Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade!
Also, plan on making your business, church, club or organization a part of the parade. ( Click for Registration Form )
- Registration/Drop-Off will begin at 4:00PM at the Meadowlawn Elementary School parking lot, at the South Street Entrance. *Ohio Street will be closed.
- Entries must be in-line for the parade by 5:30PM
- Each entry will receive an “Entry #” to be displayed on the front, left side of your leading vehicle.
- Judging will take place during the parade.
- Prizes will be given to the top 7-entries:
- 1st Prize
- 2nd Prize
- 3rd Prize
- Spectacular Sparkles
- Most Creative
- Judges Pick
- Mayor’s Choice Award
- Deadline to submit your entry is Tuesday, November 23, 2021.
- For safety reasons, NO THROWING of candy or other objects from moving vehicles will be allowed.
- All candy or objects must be HANDED to spectators from a walking volunteer.
- Santa Claus will have a place of honor at the end of the parade. NO other persons dressed as Santa or Santa figurines will be allowed.
- All vehicles must be decorated and display lights. *Headlights should be turned off.
- All walkers need to have battery-powered lights on them and stay with their floats.
- All animals/livestock entries MUST provide their own clean-up crew AND be on a leash
- Participants are responsible for cleaning-up any litter in the school parking lot.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to reject any entry.