Family Gardening Classes Available!
Download the Flyer and review the information below. Click links for definition, registration, and class location map. Please note: Registration is recommended, but optional. Simply attend and enjoy!
Family Gardening Classes
- Tu Jan 11: 7-8pm Introduction Meeting
- Tu Feb 8: 6-7pm Hydroponic (Water) Gardening (Cindy Isom, Instructor)
- Tu Mar 8: 7-8pm Establishing Indoor Starts (Marianne Novak, Instructor)
- Tu Apr 12: 7-8pm Cole Crops (Tracy Musall, Instructor)
- Tu May 10: 7-8pm Plant (Diseases) Pathology (Andrew Westfall, Instructor)
- Tu June 14: 7-8pm Weeding (Andrew Westfall, Instructor)
- Tu July 12: 7-8pm - Raised Bed Gardening
- Tu Aug 9: 7-8pm - Food Handling & Safety (Sara Kramer, Instructor)
- Tu Sep 13: 7-8pm - Cucerbits (Betsy Dill, Instructor)
- Tu Oct 11: 7-8pm - Putting Beds to Rest (Jessica Wiles from Back2Earth, Instructor)
- Tu Nov 8: 7-8pm - Gardening Wrap-Up
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.