WHEN: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 15-17
WHERE: Reynolds Parking Lot, 401 W. Second St., Reynolds, IN 47980
NOTE: Free rides to clinic available see information below
Walk-ins are welcome. If you’d like to save time and make an appointment, it’s easy to get one. Appointments can be scheduled online anytime at ourshot.in.gov on your computer or smartphone (use Chrome or Firefox as your browser). Enter the registration page and search by the 47980 ZIP code. If you do not have a computer or smartphone, you can ask a family or friend to help, or call 211 and a representative will schedule an appointment for you from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EDT daily.Here are some facts you should know:
- The vaccine is available at no cost to you, but please submit your insurance information if you have it, because clinics can charge an administration fee to your insurance.
- If you live with another person who is also eligible to receive the vaccine, you will need to schedule two separate appointments.
- Individuals age 12-17 must receive the Pfizer vaccine. An adult must accompany children age 12-15 to the vaccine appointment. If the adult present is not the parent or guardian, consent must be submitted in advance. For anyone age 16-17 it’s preferred that a parent or guardian accompany the minor to the vaccination site. We understand this may not always be possible. In those cases, the parent or guardian can provide written or verbal authorization.
- If you are 18 or older, you may choose to receive either the single-dose Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) or Pfizer vaccine, which requires a second dose to be fully protected. This will be scheduled at the time of your first dose.
- IU Health offers free rides to any vaccine site in the state. If you need transportation to your vaccine appointment anywhere in the state, call 1-888-IUHEALTH (1-888-484-3258) and choose option 9