County Vaccine Locations
Appointment Scheduling Website
- wait times on site may be long. NOTE: Kroger has their own scheduling site. If interested visit this link. Map to Ivy Tech Vaccine Video
(Local Information from the Family Health Clinics)
Appointments may now be scheduled online for COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible recipients. The vaccine is now available to individuals age 16 and older;
- NOTE: Anyone younger than age 18 must select a Pfizer Vaccination Site - Check here for availibility.
- Long Term Care Facility Residents;
- Individuals with High-Risk Conditions (review eligibility);
- Veterans (review eligibility);
- licensed and unlicensed healthcare workers and first responders who have face-to-face interactions with patients or infectious material or work in a public-facing position that requires in-person contact
Due to limited supply, a vaccine is available by appointment only to those currently eligible as determined by the Indiana Department of Health. That complete list is posted to https://ourshot.in.gov
, and appointments can also be scheduled at that website.There is no cost to the individual
, but insurance may be charged an administration fee. Individuals should bring a photo ID and an insurance card if they have one. Licensed and unlicensed healthcare workers and first responders will need a photo ID, proof of age, or verification of current employment as a healthcare worker or first responder in Indiana will be required.
White County Vaccination Sites
1017 O’Connor Blvd.
Monticello, IN 47960 Kroger Pharmacy
916 North Main St.
Monticello, IN 47960Click here to register
- Call 866-211-5320 to schedule Kroger appts. ONLY. (Do not call 211.) Family Health Clinic - Wolcott
128 W. Market St.
Wolcott, IN 47995 Family Health Clinic - Monon
692 East Broadway
Monon, IN 47959 Walgreens Pharmacy
812 W. Broadway St.
Monticello, IN 47960Note
: Supplies Limited Walmart Pharmacy
1088 W. Broadway St.
Monticello, IN 47960
Appointments need to be scheduled in advance through the state website above for those who are currently eligible.
Click here for more information
or watch the following video: