The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has awarded the City of Monticello $1,000,000.00 from the Community Crossing Matching Grant Fund Program.
The grant allows the use of the grant monies for investment in road and bridge infrastructure programs. Improvements to local roads and bridges will bring about economic development, create jobs and strengthen local transportation networks for all of Indiana.
Current participating ECC members are:
- Boys & Girls Club of White County
- Childcare Resource Network
- City of Monticello
- Community Foundation of White County
- Monon Community Church
- Monticello Public Library
- North White Schools
- White County Commissioners and Council
- White County United Way