- Review the State of
Indiana Executive Order 21-32 - Continuation of Health and Welfare-Based Provisions to Address the Impact and Spread of the Coronavirus Disease
- See further information in Executive Order 21-17 - Continuation of Limited Provisions to Address the Impact and Spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Review Executive Order 21-12 - Modified County-Based Measures and Restrictions Based on Impact and Spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
Actions may include:
- All general requirements are in effect. Hoosier businesses remain open.
- The Indiana Department of Health will convene local public health officials, local health care providers, elected officials, school leaders and other key stakeholders to discuss actions that will be taken. State agencies will provide further support upon request.
- Local health officials should evaluate the source of positive tests, undertake targeted testing where appropriate; and issue isolation or quarantine orders where necessary.
- Local health officials, health care providers, elected officials, school leadership and other key local leaders must convene regularly to discuss actions that could be implemented to decrease the spread of COVID in their communities.
- School officials should review plans for all extra-curricular activities and assemblies to ensure best mitigation practices being followed.