Saturday, October 29thTrunk or Treat Poster - General Information
Trunk or Treat Participating Car Registration Form and Guidelines
- Downtown Trunk or Treat is a co-sponsored event by S.O.M.A. (Streets of Monticello Association), I.U. Health and the City of Monticello. The Trunk or Treat Event will be held on:
- Saturday, October 29th from 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Entrance is located within the parking lot behind the Post Office and along Illinois St. between Broadway & Harrison St.
- Registration of participating cars now through Wednesday, October 26th
- Register early only 90 cars will be accepted this year
- Treats must be pre-wrapped and sealed (no homemade goodies this year)
- Registration Form and Guidelines
- Trick or Treat Hours from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Only homes with porch lights on
- Parental guidance encouraged.