Review latest executive order here.Summary
As a part of this action, Gov. Holcomb also extended for two weeks the orders that limit in-person public activity at state government offices and put restrictions on the operation of restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
While the Stay At Home order chiefly continues as is, modifications and restrictions have been made to limit interactions among people. Here are some highlights of EO 20-18:
- Retail businesses (A list of such businesses is included in the executive order) that provide necessities of life may remain open but should:
- limit the number of customers in the establishment at any given time
- implement hours for elderly and other vulnerable populations
- limit hours of operation to restock and clean
- comply with all mitigation measures to protect employees and the public.
- All other retail business may remain open if they restrict sales to online or call-in ordering with delivery or curbside pickup.
- Professional services should be conducted virtually or by telephone.
- All campgrounds will be closed except for those who use recreational vehicles or cabins as their primary residence.
- State parks remain open to daily visitors.
- Hoosiers are reminded that all public and private gatherings of any kind that include more than 10 people are prohibited.