Review the Governor's Back on Track Indiana - Stage 3 Document (May 22nd - June 13th)
What Can Be Open Right Now?
- Campgrounds may be open with social distancing limitations.
- Restaurants and bars that serve food may be open at 50% capacity
- Retail stores may operate at 75% capacity. Examples include apparel, furniture, and jewelry stores.
- Community tennis and basketball courts, soccer and baseball fields, and similar facilities may be open with social distancing guidelines.
- Outdoor activities, including hiking, fishing, boating, birding, hunting, and bicycle riding are permitted.
What is Closed Right Now?
- Bars and nightclubs
- Cultural, entertainment, and venues
- Amusement parks, water parks, and tourism sites
- Festivals, fairs, and parades
- Movie theaters
Guidelines During Stage 3
- Social gatherings of 100 people may take place following the CDC social distancing guidelines
- Hoosiers 65 and over with high-risk health conditions should limit exposure in their communities.
- It is recommended that residents wear face coverings in public settings.
- There are no travel restrictions.