Below is the list of all that were awarded certificates for their help and support.
- North White Building Trades for the renovation that turned an upstairs storage area into living quarters with living room, kitchen, bath, laundry area, and two bedrooms
- Lon & Judy Roudebush of Professional Interiors provided and installed non-slip material on the staircase. This was provided at a reduced cost and they rearranged their installation schedule to make sure the work was done before the station opened.
- Brad & Shari Moore of Ace Hardware provided all the paint and supplies at a substantial discount
- Mark Reynolds of the Monon Connection Museum at the Whistle Stop Restaurant provided Monon Railroad memorabilia to decorate both the living quarters and the meeting room. The upstairs was painted to match the color scheme of the 1950s era Monon Railroad passenger train.
- Jasper County Recovery House for providing paint crews.
- Roger Young, Monon Town Marshal and Monon Township Board for hours of work on cleaning and preparation to turn the space into living quarters.
- Lt. John Huff, Monticello Fire Department for installing new sink and faucet in the kitchen
- Firefighter Paramedics Ryan Hahn and Jake Norwell for cleaning, furnishing and preparation work.